Chalet le Refuge**** La Rosiere
The Chalet le Refuge is an exceptional chalet residence comprising 11 high-standard apartments that can accommodate from 6 to 14 people.
This south-facing residence has been designed as a typical Savoyard chalet, blending in perfectly with the wonderful resort of La Rosière at 1850 metres in altitude. Each apartment features a stone fireplace, a large living room and each bedroom has its own bathroom. You can also enjoy the wellness area with an indoor heated swimming pool and a sauna. All apartments are equipped with a flat-screen TV with digital channels and WIFI access.
Relaxation and well-being area
The relaxation and well-being area is open every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and includes an indoor heated swimming pool with a counter-current swimming system and a sauna (unsupervised).
- Access to the wellness area
- Beds made on arrival (except beds in the living room). For the beds in the living room, there is a provision of a blanket, sheets and a pillow per person
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel and 1 small towel per person)
- Change of towels mid-week
- Bathrobe available per person at the reception
- Welcome cleaning kit (1 tea towel, 2 dishwasher tablets, 1 sponge, 1 dishcloth, 1 bottle of 100 ml of washing-up liquid and 1 bottle of 100 ml of multi-purpose cleaner)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen/washing up, balcony and bins)
- Ski locker room
- Luggage storage
- A bag of wood for the fireplace
- Loan of baby equipment (on request and subject to availability): high chair, booster seat, travel cot (supplied without mattress or sheets), bath and bottle warmer
- Loan of fondue set (on request and subject to availability)
- Covered parking: €45 per space/week (max. height: 2.10m). Mandatory chains to exit the car park
- Animals accepted: €75 per animal/week (limited to 2 per apartment)
- Delivery of bread and pastries on request at reception
All apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave oven, cooker with oven and ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, toaster, filter coffee maker, kettle and a raclette grill. They also feature a living room with a beautiful fireplace, a bathroom (or shower) with WC for each bedroom, and a hairdryer per apartment. The apartments vary in size and capacity:
- Apartment 6/8 people, 4 rooms, 3 bedrooms
- Apartment for 8/10 people, 5 rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Apartment for 10/12 people, 6 rooms, 5 bedrooms
- Apartment for 12/14 people, 7 rooms, 6 bedrooms
Sunday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. / 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. / 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. / 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- 25% cancellation fee for cancellations from D-30 to D-22
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellations from D-21 to D-15
- 75% cancellation fee for cancellations from D-14 to D-08
- 100% cancellation fee for cancellations from D-07 to the day of arrival or in the event of a no-show.
Check-in: 5 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Deposit: €500 per apartment to be paid on arrival (cheque, cash or credit card except American Express)
Tourist tax : to be paid on arrival.